Cars for Community - Community Bus
Opt-In Community Bus
Available for hire by community groups and organisations.
** Charges apply - up to 100kms - 64c per kilometre, up to 350km - 48c per kilometre, over 350km - 36c per kilometre. The vehicle will have a full tank of fuel when it is picked up, and it will need to be full of fuel when returned. The vehicle will be presented in a reasonable clean and tidy manner, and is to be returned in the same condition - additional charges apply for the vehicle not returned reasonably clean.
- Housed at the rear of the Ulverstone Civic Centre (Isandula Room);
- All drivers must complete the "Vehicle Inspecton Record Sheet" before driving the bus;
- Basic Insurance is provided (negligent/unlawful driving is not covered);
- Normal passenger car license to drive the bus is all that is required;
- Manual vehicle (not automatic);
- 12 seats (including the driver);
- Tow ball;
- Comes with a full tank of unleaded fuel and must be refueled upon return;
- Bus to be cleaned after use, to a reasonable standard. (all rubbish removed from the inside).
Bookings phone 6429 8959 or 0458 407 872