Central Coast CouncilCentral Coast Council

Aged Persons Units - Building Maintenance


The Central Coast Council maintains a variety of aged persons units within the municipal area. This information sheet gives a brief outline in relation to Building Maintenance and how to use this service.

Read More - Aged Persons Units Maintenance